The ITS Department is excited to announce the launch of ITS Online Forms, an intuitive online form system. In support of CAP 4.1, ITS Online Forms:
- Creates a more efficient request process to provide better service quality to the Aquinas community
- Provides a single location for ITS-related request forms
- Makes request forms available on and off-campus
ITS Online Forms replaces the following individual forms:
- Equipment Reservations
- Network Access Requests (for new faculty, staff, student worker access from supervisors and data coordinators)
- Colleague Account Requests
- Hardware/Software Requests
- Resource Calendar Request
- Miscellaneous Request
And adds additional functionality to request:
- AQnet support
- Office Move (equipment relocation)
- Equipment Reservation Extension
To begin using ITS Online Forms, simply log in with your Aquinas username and password and enter your contact information. Select the form you wish to complete and follow the prompts. Also, at the bottom of each form, you will be provided with helpful reminders related to your request. After you submit your request, you’ll receive a confirmation email that will contain the details of the request and a ZenDesk Ticket ID#.
All requests will be put into ZenDesk, a Help Desk ticket system ITS uses to keep track of requests, allocate support requests to the appropriate staff member, and monitor the progress of each request. If you need to make any changes to your form or need to check on the status of your request, please use this ticket ID# when contacting the ITS Dept.
Links to ITS Online Forms can be found on the ITS department page and on the ITS Online Knowledge Base or you can use the direct link https://forms.aquinas.edu.