To help you stay healthy this flu season, Metro Health is holding special flu shot clinics for the Aquinas College Community. There is no copay for this preventative vaccine with your billable insurance information.
Simply stop by the Metro Health Aquinas College Health Center on the lower level of the Wege Center during any of the times listed below.
- You must bring your proof of insurance
- Family members are welcome
- Children must be at least 9 years old
Flu Shot Clinic Dates & Times
- Monday, October 7 – 7:30 a.m. – Noon
- Monday, October 14 – 7:30 a.m. – Noon
- Thursday, October 17 – 7:30 a.m. – Noon
After these clinic dates, shots will be available at the Health Center by appointment. Call (616) 632-2969.