Media Assistants for Fall Semester 2015
Media Assistants must know and be able to perform the following tasks:
· Light clerical duties (answer phones, file, make copies, faxing, etc.)
· Assemble and disassemble audiovisual equipment;
· Communicate with AQ Community on audiovisual needs under the supervision of the Media & Instructional Technology Coordinator;
· Check in/out Library A/V materials to library patrons.
· Must be able to lift 25+ lbs.
· Good communication, word processing, and color printing, graphics, general computer troubleshooting skills.
· Must be available to work between 8A-9P.
· 8-15 hrs. per week available during school year,
· 15-20+ hrs. per week available during break weeks and summer.
Preferred starting August 10th, before start of the school year for business hours (9am-5pm) before starting regular schedule after classes begin.
Online Applications available here.