Media Assistants must know and be able to perform the following tasks
- Light clerical duties (answer phones, file, make copies, faxing, etc.)
- Assemble and disassemble audiovisual equipment;
- Communicate with AQ Community on audiovisual needs under the supervision of the Media & Instructional Technology Coordinator;
- Check in/out Library A/V materials to library patrons.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Good communication, word processing, and color printing, graphics, general computer troubleshooting skills.
- Must be available to work between 8A-9P.
- 8-15 hrs. per week available during school year,
- 15-20+ hrs. per week available during summer.