Archival Assistant Job Description
The Aquinas College Archives is currently recruiting for an Archival Assistant for Spring Semester 2015.
The Archival Assistant will help the college archivist accomplish established goals for the college archives. These may include:
- Shifting material in the archival storage area
- Creating inventories of archival material
- Processing archival collections
The Archival Assistant will take direction from the college archivist and will receive the instruction in archival science techniques necessary to complete assigned tasks. Qualifications include:
- Good basic employee skills such as punctuality and responsibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work alone
- Willingness to learn and ask questions
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
The Archival Assistant will work approximately 5-10 hours per week; the schedule will be arranged with the archivist.
Click here to apply.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday, Feb. 2, 2015.