1. Fill out the application online. There is no fee to apply.
2. Ask your undergraduate school’s registrar to mail your official transcripts to the Aquinas College of Sustainable Business. Aquinas will need transcripts from each college you have attended.
Transcripts should be sent to:
Lynn Atkins-Rykert - Academic Building
1607 Robinson Road SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506-1799
3. You will receive email confirmation when your application is received. Aquinas College will contact you if additional information is required. Either the GRE or GMAT is required to complete the application packet; however, six credit hours may be taken before the exam scores are received.
4. A variety of grants, scholarships, loans and payment plans are available to qualifying students. In order to apply for those, you will need to file a FAFSA form as early as possible. Apply for the FAFSA online. Be sure to obtain your PIN from that website before you complete the FAFSA form (Aquinas’ school code is 002239).
5. Visit our Financial Aid Office to explore scholarship and grant opportunities. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (616) 632-2893.
6. If you are interested in payment plan information, please contact the Student Accounts Office at (616) 632-2864.