Your moment of enlightenment is only an OLLI program away.
What will it be? The possibilities are limitless.
Participate in any of OLLI’s programs, from Bach to Biology, Hemingway to History, and everything in between, and see the world with a fresh perspective.
- Spend time in our academic and spiritual classes learning more about history, philosophy, literature, religion, science, math, psychology, and much more.
- Take day trips in the greater community and discover new places, sights, and history.
- Visit backstage at the art centers of Grand Rapids and stay for the performances.
- Learn new cooking or painting techniques from a professional.
- Find new friends who share your quest for learning.
Join our community of 50 and older learners at the Browne Center on the Aquinas College campus and experience educational opportunities for the sheer joy of it - no tests, no grades, no papers!
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Aquinas has some fun opportunities coming up. Join us!
Welcome to the 40th year of lifelong learning at Aquinas! Although it was cold and blustery at times, we still were busy here at the Browne Center. Our students do not slow down when it comes to learning. This is a good thing because scientific studies show that a key to successful aging is lifelong learning which keeps people actively and meaningfully engaged in life! So, enjoy another session of great classes and wonderful professors. Because of your steadfast commitment, good things are happening here. Carol, Corey and I thank you for your support, enthusiasm, ideas and friendship.
Check out our links to see what we are up to:
>Sign up for OLLI e-mail updates, specials and notices
>Submit your mailing address to receive OLLI course catalogs