Your moment of enlightenment is only an OLLI program away.
What will it be? The possibilities are limitless.
Participate in any of OLLI’s programs, from Bach to Biology, Hemingway to History, and everything in between, and see the world with a fresh perspective.
- Spend time in our academic and spiritual classes learning more about history, philosophy, literature, religion, science, math, psychology, and much more.
- Take day trips in the greater community and discover new places, sights, and history.
- Visit backstage at the art centers of Grand Rapids and stay for the performances.
- Learn new cooking or painting techniques from a professional.
- Find new friends who share your quest for learning.
Join our community of 50 and older learners at the Browne Center on the Aquinas College campus and experience educational opportunities for the sheer joy of it - no tests, no grades, no papers!
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Aquinas has some fun opportunities coming up. Join us!
Welcome to the 40th year of lifelong learning at Aquinas! Our fall 2014-2015 Membership Campaign is now in full swing, and we hope you will join us again this year. Look for our new Tuesdays with Professors classes, and be sure to sign-up for our free, member kick-off presentation, The Vulnerabilities of Aging: Laughter Amid the Tears, with well-known writer and speaker, Rabbi Al Lewis. Our members are very important to our program, so please sign up again or join for the first time. We look forward to seeing you!
Check out our links to see what we are up to:
>Sign up for OLLI e-mail updates, specials and notices
>Submit your mailing address to receive OLLI course catalogs