It's your time to discover
In the fall of 2003, Aquinas College launched the nation's first undergraduate degree program in sustainable business, a non-traditional strategy that concurrently builds profitability and economic stability, restores the health of natural systems and promotes prosperous communities.
Sustainable Business fosters ecological and social intelligence. Its practices restore environmental quality, promote stable and healthy communities, and increase long-term profitability. It strives to prepare innovative change agents who will harness the power of business and the natural environment to foster financial prosperity, ecosystem resilience, and human flourishing. Our faculty have business experience as well as strong academic credentials.
Explore Sustainable Business at AQ
Career Preparation based on leadership
To prepare innovative change agents who will harness the power of business and the natural environment to foster financial prosperity, ecosystem resilience, and human flourishing.
Student Learning Outcomes
Principles for SB Student Learning Outcomes:
- Student Learning Outcomes incorporate knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- All Student Learning Outcomes are assessable.
- Student Learning Outcomes reflect the unique challenges posed by the aspiration for sustainability.
Sustainable Business students will learn to:
- Analyze and anticipate challenges and opportunities at the interface of nature, society, and business by deploying sustainability science knowledge and empathy
- Work collaboratively using systems thinking and innovation to identify sustainability pathways for businesses, organizations and communities
- Effectively align and engage ethical business strategy and practices with sustainability goals
See the latest news, events, initiatives, and stories from the Sustainable Business Department. From Bicycle fairs to Service Days, the Sustainable Business Department is active across the AQ community.
Show your AQ ID and ride the Rapid for just 25 cents a ride! Take advantage of our ever-improving public transportation system! The buses always run on time (or within a few minutes of scheduled time) and bus stops are numerous. Give it a try and "walk the talk."
IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES
Human Resource Management
Banking and Finance
Source: What Can I Do With This Major?
Occupational Employment and Wages - May 2022
Employment estimate and mean wage estimates for Administrative Services Managers:
|Employment||Mean hourly wage||Mean annual wage|
Percentile wage estimates for this occupation:
For more information see: Bureau of Labor Statistics
The Advantage Center is here to support you as you pursue your goals in your carreer and beyond. Not sure what you want to do after graduation? The Advantage Center Staff can help you discover a path that is right for you.