Alumni Mentorship Program
Founded by the Alumni Association Leadership Council, the AQ Alumni Mentorship Network pairs successful alumni mentors with current students and recent graduates to support their professional development. Together, alumni and students have the opportunity to network, learn and refine skills.
- Participate in the program orientation.
- Communicate at least once a month (in-person, phone, Skype, etc.)
- Return calls, texts and emails promptly.
- Act in a professional manner at all times.
- Be yourself. Be a good listener. Be available.
- Attend the year-end bash.
How will a mentor match be made? Submitted applications are reviewed and matched based on personal and professional commonalities. Depending on the interest generated by the program, everyone may not be matched at any given time.
Once the matching process is complete, mentors and mentees will receive email notification with the name and contact information of their match.