Center for Diversity, Inclusion, & Equity
The Center for Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (CDI&E) serves as a safe space for all members of the Aquinas community to engage in empathetic intercultural exploration and develop a deeper understanding of their own cultural identity. CDI&E supports the belief that encountering diverse perspectives and experiences prepares students to be successful in a global society.
What we do:
- We support and organize campus-wide events to engage students, staff, faculty, and the community in cultural exploration.
- We facilitate workshops and events to foster greater understanding and inclusivity on the Aquinas Campus.
- We help campus constituents develop strategies surrounding issues of diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- We offer Diversity Assistants to increase intercultural awareness and support underrepresented students.
- We advocate to promote inclusiveness across campus, the Center serves as a resource for concerns and inquiries regarding diversity, inclusion, and equity. We pride ourselves in helping all members of the AQ community to feel welcomed and connected.