It's your time to succeed
The Aquinas College CARE team's goals are to foster student success and well-being, assist when students are in crisis, offer support, and ensure students can meet their goals. Our professionals adhere to strict professional ethics of confidentiality. We're here to help.
CORE works to ensure equal access for students to utilize campus and community resources and achieve academic excellence. Explore peer tutoring, the Writing Center, support services, and ESL/ELL assistance. Let us help you meet your academic goals.
This program helps underprepared students develop key skills to get off to a successful start in college as well as prepared students to advance more confidently in their transition to college.Get support
Accolades and Outcomes
Aquinas College is regularly recognized on the national stage for its strong academic programs, athletics, sustainability achievements, service efforts, and the success of Aquinas students.
U.S. News and World Report 2022 Best Colleges
For the third year in a row, Aquinas College is ranked on the list of Top Performers on Social Mobility. Aquinas is also ranked on the National Liberal Arts Colleges list.
- Top 50 Catholic College (2015 Rankings of Best Catholic Colleges and Universities)
- 2016 CollegeChoice.net #41 Best Midwestern Regional University
- Earned a 2021-2022 Military Friendly School designation by Viqtory.
- Professional Grounds Management Society Green Star Award
2023-2024 Colleges of Distinction
- 93.1% of our 2020 graduates were either employed or in graduate schools within six months of graduation.
- 100% of graduates in nursing (AQ/Detroit Mercy Nursing program) and chemistry are employed within six months of graduation.
- 95% pass rate for recent AQ/Detroit Mercy nursing graduates NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination).
- Education students pass the Michigan Test for Teacher Certification at a rate of 92.4%.
- 90% acceptance rate into physician assistant, physical therapy and dental programs.
- Aquinas College's internship partners include Amway, Disney, Steelcase, Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids Art Museum, Van Andel Research Institute and the Detroit Tigers and many more.
- Partnership with MSU College of Human Medicine Early Assurance Program.