Music at Aquinas College
The Aquinas Choral Department is comprised of three choirs: College Chorus, Women’s Chorus, and Collegiate Singers. We present concerts that show our passion for singing and a commitment to quality repertoire from a wide variety of styles, time periods, and cultures. As members of the choral program, we seek to serve our community and each other through the artistic expression of musical performance while developing individual musicianship and ensemble skills. We also seek to understand how music functions as an integral portion and expression of society.
The choirs at Aquinas College are open to all students, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or religion. We respect the multitude of different voices, experiences, and identities that make up our community, and we strive to make every rehearsal and performance a place of safety and inclusiveness.
For more information about the choirs, scholarships, placements, and auditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mixed choir, meets twice per week
- Approximately three concerts per term, variety of music
- Performs at special AQ events: special celebrations of the Mass, Baccalaureate Mass
- Meets once per week
- Performances for special AQ events: President’s Christmas party, Christmas on Campus, collaborative programs with the Women’s Resource Center
- Meets twice per week
- Small ensemble (2-3 students per voice part)
- Varied and challenging repertoire!
Follow us on social media