Aquinas College offers an inclusive and welcoming environment. Aquinas College is committed to recruiting talented and diverse faculty and staff who are capable of exposing its students to a wide range of cultures and perspectives and whose presence on the campus will enhance the diversity of the community in which the College resides.
Aquinas College promotes a culture of support, caring, and safety where each person has a responsibility for building and maintaining an environment of respect.
The Office of Human Resources serves the Aquinas College community by providing professional, caring, quality services on a fair and consistent basis.
In support of the College’s mission and the AQ 2030 Strategic Plan, the goals of the Office of Human Resources include:
- Partnering with College leaders and department managers to hire, retain, and develop a diverse, talented and engaged workforce.
- Strategically partnering with the College’s leaders to support them in achieving their strategic and organizational goals.
- Establishing policies, programs and procedures for a safe and productive work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
- Fostering a culture which embraces inclusion, ensures policies are consistently applied, and ensures treatment is fair and equitable.
- Creating value by offering competitive benefits programs, implementing feedback systems, and delivering managerial training.
Human Resources Staff
General Information/Inquiries: HR@aquinas.edu