Orientation at Aquinas College
New Student Checklist
Things to do before Orientation 2023
- Confirm your enrollment by making a $300 deposit with Student Accounts:
- Call (616) 632-2864 with Visa or MasterCard information -or-
- Write check payable to Aquinas College Admission, 1700 Fulton St E, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- Register for your STAR date by filling out the STAR Registration Form, complete the online First Year Advising Form, and look over the general information that you need to know before your STAR date.
- Do you qualify for academic support? Make sure to contact the Center for Opportunities, Resources, and Excellence (C.O.R.E.) at (616) 632-2166 if you do so we can accommodate for your needs.
- Fill out either the Residence Life Housing Application to be matched with a roommate that is most likely compatible with you or request to live with a friend in the Request For College Housing Form. More information can be found on the Residence Life Page.
- Fill out the required Immunization and Health Forms for the AQ Health Center.
- Submit your photo to Campus Safety for your AQ photo ID. Photo regulations and instructions are found here
- Parking Permits: A parking permit is required in order to park a vehicle on campus. Parking permits are available to order via our online parking portal. Please note that you will need your Aquinas ID number in order to create an account and log in for the first time.
- Be sure to check your AQ email (periodically) over the summer for upcoming Orientation, move-in information, and other important information
- Follow us on Instagram- @aquinas_sao for exciting event information and our welcome week schedule
- Attend New Student Orientation--- August 17-19, 2023 *REQUIRED
Things to do after Orientation
- Attend your first day of classes on Monday, August 21, 2023!
- Wondering what is happening on campus? Check out our main engagement tool MyAQ; all campus events are at your fingertips