One Time Payment Options
- Students can pay online directly through Self-Service or Make a One Time Payment Online
- Other interested parties may also pay through the third-party link, Make a One Time Payment Online. This method does require the student’s ID number in order to make the payment.
- You are able to pay online with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or e-check. American Express is not accepted. There is a 2.55% convenience fee on any credit or debit transactions and a $1.50 charge for e-checks. Your account will reflect your online payments approximately one to two business days from the time of payment.
Visit us in Room 131, Hruby Hall with cash, check, money order, cashier's check, scholarship check or debit/credit card.
- Mail check, money order, cashier's check and/or scholarship check, or any combination, to: Aquinas College Student Accounts, 1700 Fulton St E, Grand Rapids, MI 49506.
Automatic Withdraw plan (through ACI Payments)
- The auto withdraw plan is a semester long plan available to help you budget tuition and fees with 5 monthly payments.
- Payments are made by either automatic bank payments or credit card (MasterCard, Discover, or Visa. American Express is not accepted.)
- Monthly payments can be spread over the current semester and you can choose what date each month you would like your payment processed.
- Payment is due no later than the 28th day of each month.
This has a non-refundable enrollment fee of $50 per semester to participate in this program. It is paid upon enrollment of the plan. There is a 2.55% convenience fee on any credit or debit transactions. You can avoid the convenience fee by entering a checking and routing number for payment. Semester Payment Plan
- The AQ Plan is also a semester long plan available to help you budget tuition and fees with 5 monthly payments but is NOT an auto withdraw.
- Payments will be your responsibility and must be remitted to the Student Accounts Office or paid in your MyAQ Self Service.
- The Student Accounts Office accepts cash, check, money orders, and debit or credit cards. American Express is not accepted.
- Payments are due no later than the 28th day of each month.
- The AQ Plan has a non-refundable enrollment fee of $50 per semester to participate in this program that will be spread out between each payment. There is a 2.55% convenience fee on any credit or debit transactions and a $1.50 for an e-check payment. Please sign up in your MyAQ Self-Service where you would view your account & Make a Payment.
Preferred payment method for International Students:
Aquinas College has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition payments. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective.
Additional Information on PayMyTuition:
Aquinas College Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan
The “Aquinas College Employer Tuition Reimbursement Plan” allows students who are eligible for tuition reimbursement from their employer to apply for deferred payment of tuition. A non-refundable processing fee of $50 per semester is due with the application for this plan. The application must be approved by the Student Accounts Office. Once approved, the student may defer payment of tuition up to six weeks following the last class of the course. Print Form (pdf)
If your employer wishes to be directly billed by Aquinas please contact Student Accounts for the appropriate form.