Psychology at Aquinas College
Psychology: Student Clubs
A student-run group open to any student interested in Psychology or psychological topics.
Advantages of Club Membership:
- Mentoring from other students
- Psych-related field trips and speakers
- Inside track to the department
- Leadership opportunities
- Increased visibility to faculty
- Participation to list on résumé
- Social events
- And much more!
Aquinas Chapter of the national honor society in Psychology, open to Psychology Majors.
Students must maintain a 3.5 GPA, both overall and in Psychology.