Computer Lab Locations
Aquinas has one main computer lab and four computer classrooms located on the third
floor of the Academic Building. The Grace Hauenstein Library also has two computer
labs. Additional computers are available in areas such as the residence halls and
Main Lab Locations
All labs contain full multi-media capable computers:
- The Student Computer Lab located in Academic Building, room 353, contains access to a PaperCut print kiosk. Open hours are from 8am to 6:30pm Mondays through Thursdays, and 8am to 4:30pm Fridays.
- Computer classrooms are located in Academic Building 315, 319, and 322. Reservations for these classrooms can be made with the Conferencing Department.
- Grace Hauenstein Library Lab located in the Jarecki Center contains computers and access to a PaperCut print kiosk along with a computer classroom that contains computers and access to a networked laser printer.
Network Applications Available to Registered Students
The labs contain PC-based computers that allow access to standard applications such as:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Web Browsers: Chrome and Firefox
- A broad array of Academic software applications
- Web-based applications (including Email, Drive, Calendar, CourseConnect, and MyAQ Self Service)
- PaperCut print kiosk - Print from a campus lab computer or wirelessly from your personal computer or tablet
using one of the PaperCut print kiosks. Locations include AB 353 Student Computer
lab, AH 228 Group Study room, Grace-Hauenstein Library, Regina Hall, and St. Joseph
Hall. At each print kiosk, students will be able to obtain printouts. More information
about PaperCut is here.
*At the three main student computer labs, students will also be able to make copies, scan to email, and scan to USB flash drive. Please note: The self-service print kiosk will require you to have money on your Aquinas College ID card in order to retrieve your printouts. To obtain an ID card, please visit Campus Safety. To fund an ID card, please visit the Food Service Office in Wege 202 (Cafeteria Level) or Student Accounts in Hruby Hall.